WHAT IS A WEBINAR?
A Webinar is a live presentation broadcast over telephone lines and the Internet. All you need to
participate is a phone connection and an Internet connection. Even if you don’t have an Internet
connection, you can still participate by listening to broadcast over the telephone.
WHY TRAIN WITH WEBINARS?
- Participate in a live presentation without leaving the office
- Train a group for the same cost as training just one person
- Train at any time and location with the "On Demand" webinar option; you don’t have to attend the program when it is broadcast.
Plus, you can use these materials as many times and in as many departments or branches as you wish!
- Benefit from the same great presenters who teach classroom seminars
- Get the convenience of up-to-date training sessions with an expert who can answer your questions
4 WAYS TO RECEIVE TRAINING
1) 2 Hour Live Participation
2) "On Demand" which includes a Link to the recording of a live presentation, and a link to class materials which can be printed.
3) Audio CD recording and Printed class materials.
4) Both Live Participation and "On Demand" Option.
"On Demand" materials are available up to six months after the date of the live session. Printed class materials can be provided to you for an additional $25.
WEBINARS AVAILABLE & REGISTRATION
Tri-State CFT offers a variety of Webinars on topics appropriate for all levels of personnel. Click on
COURSE NAME to learn the details, including the speaker, date and time. And, you can conveniently
REGISTER at the same time!
New Feature ~ If you would like to sort the courses listed below by Course Name or Start Date - please CLICK ON THE
UNDERLINED COLUMN TITLE.